Workshops, Readings & Appearances
January 4—14, 2018: Bennington College in Bennington, Vermont
- January 6: Reading with Alumni Fellows Christopher Frizzelle and Tiffany Steward Melanson
- January 11: Teaching a master class, "Begin with the Body"
January 23—February 27: Catapult in New York, New York
- Teaching a six-week nonfiction workshop, "The Art of Precision & Concision"
March 7—10, 2018: AWP Conference in Tampa, Florida
- "Work Work Balance" panel with Rachel Heng and moderated by Libby Burton, time and location TBA
April 17—24, 2018: Mors Tua Vita Mea in Sezze Romano, Italy
- Teaching a one-week workshop with Giancarlo DiTrapano (Apply Here)
June 11, 2018: Franklin Park Reading Series in Brooklyn, New York
Selected Past Readings
Ace Hotel, Berl's Poetry Shop, Dixon Place, Hammer Museum, HiFi Reading Series, Imagine Science Film Festival, India House, KGB Bar, La Sala, Le Poisson Rouge, Live at 851, Lolita Bar, Over the Eight, Public Assembly, Silent Barn, Suburbia, University of Arizona Poetry Center, Unnameable Books, WORD, Whitney Museum, Zieher Smith & Horton Gallery, Zinc Bar.