Pity the Animal
Originally published by Future Tense Books in May 2014, the print run has now sold out. Republished as an Amazon Kindle Single in July 2014 (no longer available), and republished as an Emily Books pick in December 2014.
Published by Swill Children in July 2010. Sold out.
- "What to Do," Crush
- "Lying in a Bed of Bee-Shaped Flowers: On Being Watched," The Lifted Brow
- "Your Voice, Saving Me," Sundog Lit
- "People I Don't Talk to Anymore," Sex Magazine
- "Floor Plans," Illuminati Girl Gang
- "Four Cities," Black Warrior Review
- "Inventory at the Metropolitan Museum of Art," Quarter
- "The Perpetual Return of Solaris," The Atlas Review
- "Reading Seneca 2,000 Years Later," Vol. 1 Brooklyn
- Night Redacted, an audio recording of 10 poems, Black Cake Records
- "And Now, Armor," Vogue
- "Lie for Good" & "Real Name," Hobart
- "Every Year, At Least Once" printed as a broadside by Coconut Books
- "Finding Out," foreword for 69 Nudes by Emma Kohlmann
- "Hotel Congress" & "A Beautiful Test," Powder Keg Magazine
- "Meanwhile Downstairs," Voicemail Poems
- "Everything Goes Up," EOAGH: A Journal of the Arts
Inventory: Under Objects Under Oath was a long durational performance in which I read Inventory in its entirety at the Imagine Science Film Festival without any objects present (on October 19, 2014, the day the project was completed). In total, the text was 40,071 words and it took over seven hours to perform. Marina Abramovic Institute filmed, livestreamed, photographed, and archived the performance.